Monday, May 2, 2016

To the New Beginnings!

Many of you know me as a Friend, Mother, Sister, Colleague, Traveler, Foodie and various other roles that i have been assigned at various times.

I have taken another step in exploration of the Human Condition - you would see me writing on various aspects that you and me grapple in everyday Life.

The articles would be around Self Awareness, Balance State of Mind, Mindfulness and the Yoga Way of Living - Yes i am a certified Yoga Shikshika from The Yoga Institute. Having completed 200 Hours of Yoga - I am qualified to apply yogic concepts and processes and teach to Children and Healthy Adults!

You would also see articles on Transition in Life, Parenting, Motivation, Personal Story- I am a Coach in Training - Being Certified as a Life Coach!

Begin to Blog Today!


6 comments:

  1. All the very best Shilpa. Look forward to your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best coach !!! When is the first batch getting started buddy !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amar- yes you shall see the articles from today!

      Delete
  3. Wow..I only know you as HR expertise n now as blogger too. I always admire a writer looks very easy to pull out ideas. Keep writing n all the best shilpa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Golda for your wishes.
      Yes this was due on my bucket list - had to start off.
      Hope my blog will benefit you in some way. Much Love

      Delete