Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Reflection Series- Conscious Living






"Longevity comes from Conscious Living"

Remaining cognizant of the choices that I make is a great way to maintain lasting experiences and relationships. 

When I live consciously, my decisions are well thought out to achieve favorable outcomes.

I am conscious of the diet I maintain because it serves my body well. When my diet is nutritious, my body attains peak performance. I am able to keep my energy level high. 

Incorporating exercise into my regular daily activities promotes good health. When I am fit, I am less prone to illness.

Fitness provides a strong foundation on which to live a long and fruitful life. My body and mind support my entire existence, so I ensure they are in sound working order. It feels good to know that I am able to impact the quality of my life.

The methodical study of scientific Yoga thus rightly begins with postural training and rhythmic breathing associated with preventive measures and auto therapy, process of nerve purification and body control for the purpose of longevity.

Today, I commit to living consciously each day. Paying deliberate attention to my choices that has a tremendous positive effect on my quality of life. 

I open myself up to many happy days ahead because I remain present in each moment.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. In what aspects of my life can I live more consciously
2. How do my current choices support my longevity?


2 comments: