Thursday, September 1, 2016

Change Careers - Life Coach My Story !!

I had spent my entire professional life working in Human resources in corporate and consulting. 
Something happens to us at mid-life. You wake up one day and you challenge your status quo.  I started asking myself " What is my purpose? "

Sometimes this happen when you are shaken up by life crisis of various kinds like health, relationship issues etc.

Deciding to change career almost at midlife is not the safest route but i found my passion a career that would excite me and keep me at my Best version. 

Starting all by yourself as a Life Coach is overwhelming at times !

But i had to determine Life Priorities , i was looking at fulfilling work which would give me enough time and money for family, travel and inner peace and happiness.

I had to take a stock of my Financial Realities! What kind of savings do i have? Can i afford to take a pay-cut? What will be my backup plan?

I was very clear that i would go the Entrepreneur way taking up responsibility and living in uncertainty!

This requires self discipline , immense hard work & proactive approach.

I had spend time learning about self and knowing what will be deeply satisfying for me. I knew that I am a going to be a Good Life Coach.

I challenged my limiting beliefs. I took a chance on myself and am following my Dream.









2 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration. It is so hard to get out of a rut we have created ourselves and start something new. Too many people go through life without doing the things that make them happy. What an unhappy life to live! You should be proud (and a little scared) that you took the leap to do what makes you happy. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Roland ..I am Proud of Myself and Def i too get scared but my Passion and Persistence overcomes my Fear. And i have all the support from Good Energy and the Universe to keep achieving my Goals

    ReplyDelete