Saturday, July 30, 2016

Reflection Series - Challenges Spark Determination!


Tough times are a part of life. They give me opportunities to test my strengths. Challenges spark determination to remain standing regardless of the circumstances.

In a tightening economy, financial stability is difficult, but I remain undaunted. I try to invest wisely and spend wisely and I search for new ways to earn. When I use my natural abilities, opportunities for earning appear before me. 

When relationships are strained, I avoid giving up on them. Important bonds deserve my effort to maintain.

I am determined to set aside my pride in order to be fair to the people I relate to. Being mature during conflict allows a positive outcome in the end. I fight the urge to push my point of view and open myself to another person’s perspective. But sometimes I too make stupid mistakes :(

Having deadlines at work inspires me to work quickly and smartly. Even when those deadlines seem tight, I am determined to meet them.

I commit to being victorious even when the odds are against me. I know that determination produces favorable results.

Today, I push myself harder when challenges come my way. Being willing to accept and handle them shows that I am brave. I am committed to using that courage to persevere through rough times.

Self-Reflection Questions:

1.    How do I motivate myself when I am unable to see a way out of a challenge?
2.    Where do I find the courage to step in front of an intimidating barrier?

3.    In what ways do I build my determination to take on difficulties?

No comments:

Post a Comment